From the manufacturer
Free from the Wall with Peak 150W AC Output
Variety of powering options including:
Dual 110V AC (Continuous 100-Watt /Peak 150-Watt) for your laptops, box fan, camping lamp, camera battery, etc.
3* 12V DC for car powered device under 180w, such as car vacuum, car refrigerator, 12V fan, CPAP machine etc
2* 5V USB ports for phones, iPad, gps, mp3, camera, rc helicopter etc.
Three Ways to Charge Itself:
1. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel (Sold separately). Use Paxcess 50W solar panel will fully recharge the battery in about 7-9 hours and does not need other adapters.
2. Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 8 hours.
3. Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 9 hours.
Safe To Use
Battery management system (BMS) undertakes voltage, current, temperature control, ensuring complete protection; Paxcess will keep you powered on-the-go and meets IATA safety guidelines for air travel.
Ultimate Portable Power Supply
- Power laptop, phone, tablet, camera, drone, CPAP machine, small home appliances under 100watts
- Silent and gas-free to operate indoors
- Built with warm led flashlight, one button to switch on
- To preserve battery lifespan, recharge at least once every 5 months and store in a cool, dry place.
A Mix of Power and Portability
Paxcess Power Station’s sturdy yet compact body encases a remarkable 155WH@3.7V large capacity and weighs only 3.3lbs with an easy-carry handle. Designed to be a travel-friendly power station for powering up most devices less than 100 watts, very lightweight and compact, easy to take around when you go around to put into your backpack.
For Optimal Use with CPAP:
Paxcess power station has two ways to power your CPAP machine: 110V AC Plug or 12V DC Plug. We strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC converter to work with this power station and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier, and it should last at least 1-2 nights. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or find it on Amazon or simply contact us for a guide.
Not for Large-Power Electrical Appliances:
Please ensure that your AC devices do not exceed 100 watts, otherwise the power station will automatically switch off the AC inverter for protection. If you need high power versions power supply, please contact us or search in our store.
Efficient Solar Generator:
Connect the Paxcess 50W solar panel (sold separately) and Paxcess Power Station directly (No other adapter required), it can be a silent and gas-free solar generator; you can also connect it with Renogy 100 Watts Solar Panel via DC 3.5X1.35 to MC4 connector (sold separately).