Sunway solar battery trickle charger maintains the charge of car, truck, marine , motorcycles , tractors, ATVs, snowmobiles, boat and personal water crafts or RV 12 volt battery!
Why do I need a solar trickle charger?
Three reasons to own a Sunway Solar Battery Trickle Charger:
- Batteries Naturally Discharge – Automotive batteries naturally discharge when not in use.
- Vehicles have a small but constant battery drain – Modern vehicles have upwards of 30 body control modules (computers), alarm systems, immobilizers and lock monitoring. These units all consume electricity from the battery. That’s why in a week or two with no or little vehicle use the battery can become discharged.
- Battery life is shortened if it is not kept charged – A 12V battery that is not correctly maintained above 12.4V can suffer from sulphation. Sulphation is the main cause of battery failure. That’s why the auto battery easy goes to dead when vehicles are left standing for long periods.
Get Sunway Solar Car Battery Charger As Your Battery Maintainer ,so you’ll never have a flat battery again!!!
With Blue flashing LED charge indicator. It will flash whenever the battery is receiving charge.
- Keep your battery topped up with solar power
- Quickly connects and disconnects to the battery
- Crystalline solar panel, higher efficiency
- Splashing proof design
- Durable ABS Plastic and solar glass
- Conveniently comes with battery clamp and cigarette light plug
- Maintenance free, lightweight compact design
- Interchangeable connectors: accessory socket plug and crocodile clips
- Blue flashing LED charge indicator
- Built-in diode prevents reverse charging
- Suction cups for easy mounting
One way plug connector. Plug and Play. Pretty safe and very easy to install.
- For optimal power, ensure the panel is directly facing the sunlight.
- Clean the Solar Battery Charger MONTHLY, or more frequently to maintain peak efficiency.
- Check the battery is 12V and larger than 20Ah.
- If the battery capacity is 20Ah or greater, the charger will not overcharge the battery or cause any damage.
- If the battery capacity is smaller than 20Ah,a suitable charge controller will be required. Or,please don’t continuous charging more than three days.
- The solar charger is a basic of trickle charger and it is best for slowly charging and maintaining battery charge.Please note that the charger is designed to top-up battery charge as a result of natural drainage. It is not intended to recharge a battery that has fully discharged.
- The charger can withstand splashing but is not fully waterproof and should not be submerged or left outside during rainfall.
Interchangeable connectors: accessory socket plug and crocodile clips!
The solar charger panel can be mounted to the windshield or mounted using the mounting holes and place the charger in the desired location in direct sunlight.
Note:Some vehicles have tinted windows that will seriously affect the performance of your charger if it is positioned behind them. For Optimum charging the unit should be placed outside the vehicle in direct sunlight!
Plug the solar charger into your vehicle’s 12-volt lighter socket.
In some makes of vehicle, the cigarette lighter may not operate when the ignition is turned off.
Note:You must disconnect the charger from your cigarette lighter or battery when starting you engine or driving. Electrical surges from the car engine when starting and running may damage your charger.
The charger can be connected to the battery using the crocodile clips provided.
Note:Ensure the red cable is connected to the positive (+) and the black cable is connected to the negative (-). If in any doubt seek assistance from a competent person.
Do not leave the solar charger connected and unattended for long periods.